Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello, I am Fletcher.

ME!!!





Name: Fletcher


Home: America; Adopted from Russia


Age: 13


Years on Stardoll: 4


3 words that describe you: HYPER, sociable, and fun


Why do you love stardoll: I love Stardoll because I can express myself in my own way without anyone criticizing me, wnlike the real world. Also, I love meeting new friends.

What I like to do on Stardoll: I love to SHOP! Also, I do have the problem of having cleaning closet sales TOO MANY TIMES! Lastly, I love to dress the celebs, and meet people from around the world.


WHat I like to do in real life: I love to dance, sing, play basketball, read, and JUST HAVE FUN!


Fave Outfit: My favorite outfit is a pair of skinny jeans (guy skinny jeans) with a graphic tee, light sweatshirt, and converse.


Fave Designer:My favorite designer is Alexander Mcqueen. (REST IN PEACE)


Other Info:The one thing I will ALWAYS believe in is BE YOURSELF! Do what you want to. Don't let anyone esle bring you down. Be who you want to be. People will learn to accept you.













1 comment:

  1. You're not the one who I knew before ... and I'm very miss by the real Flitcher...If u want i can be manager in your blog...but i dont think that u want.

    ReplyDelete