Saturday, January 29, 2011

Interview #2- Callie1221

Callie1221

Name: Lacey


Home: East Coast of USA


Age: 12


Years on Stardoll: 2 years


3 words that describe you: Funny, Kind, Compassionate


Why she loves stardoll: "I love stardoll because you can meet people all around the world and meet people from other countries. Its so intersting to see what their culture is like!"

What she likes to do on Stardoll: She likes to decorate 
her album, and do Roleplay.


What she likes to do in real life:"In real life I love to hang out with my friends. We all love to crack jokes and burst out laughing ;D I also love to play the piano and read manga. I'm also a decent drawer."

Fave Outfit: "My favorite outfit is skinny jeans, Mcr [My Chemical Romance; its a band] Tee, combat boots, and my favorite bracelet and ribbon tied on my wrist ."

Fave Designer: Alexander Mcqueen ( She loves alot of 
designers ut couldn't think of them at that moment...hahaha.)

Other Info: She loves Chemical Romance! And loves to write for fun!



My opinion on her: "I think she is a beautiful young lady who 
knows that it is okay to be herself. She has such a different 
style than me, but turns out, opposites attract, because we 
LOVE EACH OTHER LIKE BRO AND SIS! She is one of my 
closest friends. WHen I see she is online, my face lights up :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment