Sunday, January 30, 2011


LadyGaga11357


Name: Makenzie


Home: USA; NEAR ME ( We are neighbors and know each other in real life)


Age: 10, almost 11


Years on Stardoll: 1


3 words that describe you: Random, Cute, CRAZY


Why she loves stardoll: "I love it because I can express my love for true fashion and I can meet really nice people and I love their clothes."

What she likes to do on Stardoll: "I love collecting Hot Buys and I love to decorate (my suite) but Fletcher is better than I am!" (AWW! SHE IS SO SWEET, but mine's not better. Its just different.)


What she likes to do in real life:"I love to dance, sing, play on my keyboard, and I love dancing with Fletcher to music on the radio!" Awwww.....again...SO SWEET AND CUTE!


Fave Outfit: Aeropostale (brand in America) tee with black jeans and inside soccer shoes


Fave Designer: Her favorite store is Aeropostale.



My opinion on her: " Well, she is my neighbor, and I LOVE HER LIKE A SISTER! WE play all the time, and we love to dance and HAVE FUN! We have a 3 year age difference, but that doesnt change our friendship! Also, she has a great style!"

No comments:

Post a Comment