Friday, January 28, 2011

Interview #1- Katt55

KATT55
NCG(Canada)-1/16/11


Name: Katt55/ Katty Parker


How I know her : We are good friends on Stardoll.


Home: Canada


Age: 14


Been on Stardoll: almost a year


Described as: Crazy, Friendly, Trustworthy


Why she loves Stardoll:"I love stardoll because its a place to express yourself, and learn new trends and styles. Plus you meet some really great people."


What she like to do on Stardoll:She collects DKNY, and loves to write for her blog (She writes forhawtmedoll.blogspot.com)


What she likes to do in real life: She likes to play basketball,dance hip hop, and she loves hanging with friends.


Favorite Outfit:  skinnies, red sweater, and dark brown uggs


Favorite designer: Chanel


Other info: "Hmm, I make friends easily, i hate gossip, i love sad songs, music is my passion, and the song because of you by kelly clarkson is my favorite song."


  
What I think of her : " She is a really sweet girl who has a beautiful love for fashion, and she has been a really close friend of mine for the past 4 monthes."


VISIT HER: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=54427421

No comments:

Post a Comment